Thursday 8 March 2018

100 word challenge

Brand new boss


I walk into my office one day and I see everyone shaking with fear. Curious, I ask “ What’s wrong”. The point toward the door. I walk through the door to see a new face. A chubby face. “ What are you doing in here ” He screams. “ Sorry sir “ I answer with a quiver in my voice. I walk out the door and he slams it behind me barely missing my rear end. I look at everyone's faces and they look miserable then I think to myself. “ But what is I was in charge?” Everyone would like it A lot more?

1 comment:

  1. An interesting text, Joshua. What would the staff like? Continue to work on ensuring that your texts are grammatically correct. You could get someone else to read your writing prior to posting. I like the way you have included speech to add detail to your texts.

    ReplyDelete